- Can I change my order later?
- Is there any way to change my order to a rush order?
- How do I order from WhiteWall?
- How can I re-order products I’ve previously ordered?
- How long are my products saved?
- Where can I find an overview of all the prices?
- Where are my Photo Calendars saved and how do I find them?
- How can I order formats that are not in the price list?
- Can I transfer pictures from my cloud directly to WhiteWall?
- Can I edit or customize the pictures?
- What do I need to know if there is a signature or text integrated in the edge of my image?
- What does "Perfect Fit" mean?
- Will I need to crop my photo for canvas / acrylic glass prints?
- How can I change the format of my Photo Calendar while designing it?
- Can I create a Photo Calendar with an iPhone or other smartphone?
- Can I create a Photo Calendar without the dates on it?
1) Can I change my order later?
We work with efficient, automatic production processes. Therefore, you cannot change your order after it has been placed. You can, however, change the shipping address as long as your order has not yet been sent.
There is a 2-hour window after completing your order in which you can cancel it and then place a new order.To top
2) Is there any way to change my order to a rush order?
No, unfortunately, that is not possible.To top
3) How do I order from WhiteWall?
At WhiteWall, you can order through our website or in one of our stores. You can also use our AR app for iOS, designed primarily for virtual previews, to place an order.To top
4) How can I re-order products I’ve previously ordered?
To do this, log in to your WhiteWall account and select “My Orders” from the menu. In the resulting overview, you will find a list under “Completed Orders”. Select an order you would like to order again, either in full or partially, and click on “Details.” In the order details, you will find an “Order Again” button on the lower right. That places the items from your order into the shopping cart again. You can then remove individual products from the new order if you want.To top
5) How long are my products saved?
Photo Calendars remain saved for 400 days.
All other products are saved indefinitely and can be re-ordered until such time as you delete the corresponding photos from your account.To top
6) Where can I find an overview of all the prices?
Go to the WhiteWall homepage and click on “Formats & Prices” in the upper left corner.To top
7) Where are my Photo Calendars saved and how do I find them?
Photo Calendars saved online can be found in your account under “My Photo Calendars”.To top
8) How can I order formats that are not in the price list?
When configuring your product, click the “Sizes and Formats” button. Then choose “Custom Size” and click “Edit Custom Size”. Enter the dimensions you want. If you want to change the aspect ratio (proportions) you will need to unlink the width and height by clicking the chain icon between the dimensions.To top
9) Can I transfer pictures from my cloud directly to WhiteWall?
No, that is not possible at this time.To top
10) Can I edit or customize the pictures?
When creating Photo Calendars online, you can apply various effects to your photos.
For other products, we currently do not offer any editing functions for your photos on the WhiteWall website. The only exception is the cropping of your photo when selecting the product format. You can do that during the ordering process.
11) What do I need to know if there is a signature or text integrated in the edge of my image?
If your picture has an integrated white or black border with a signature or text, please make sure that they are 1 cm from the edge of the picture to make sure they are not cut into during the printing and cutting process.To top
12) What does "Perfect Fit" mean?
Perfect Fit is a special feature of the WhiteWall website. It calculates the right format for wall art products using the aspect ratio of your uploaded photo. This way, you do not have to crop your photo to make it fit a standard format.To top
13) Will I need to crop my photo for canvas / acrylic glass prints?
No, through the special Perfect Fit function at WhiteWall, the automatically suggested formats will not require you to crop your photo. If you select a different format, then you can set the crop of your photo through our website.To top
14) How can I change the format of my Photo Calendar while designing it?
It is possible to do this for Photo Calendars in many cases.
Photo Calendar: While creating your book, click on the “Options” tab on the right side. A window will open, and there you can select the paper type and color of the spiral binding, and you can also change the format. Please note that depending on the layout and paper you have selected, some formats may not be selectable.
No matter what, be sure to double-check every page of your design after changing the format of your Photo Calendar.To top
15) Can I create a Photo Calendar with an iPhone or other smartphone?
Yes, that is possible.To top
16) Can I create a Photo Calendar without the dates on it?
Sorry, that is not possible at this time.To top