- Can I change my order later?
- Is there any way to change my order to a rush order?
- How do I order from WhiteWall?
- How can I re-order products I’ve previously ordered?
- For how long will my image data be saved?
- Where can I find an overview of all the prices?
- Where are my Photo Books and Photo Calendars saved and how do I find them?
- How can I order formats that are not in the price list?
- Can I transfer pictures from my cloud directly to WhiteWall?
- Can I edit or customize the pictures?
- What do I need to know if there is a signature or text integrated in the edge of my image?
- What does "Perfect Fit" mean?
- Will I need to crop my photo for canvas / acrylic glass prints?
- How can I change the format of my Photo Book or Photo Calendar while designing it?
- Can I save Photo Book layouts and transfer them to other pages?
- Can I create a Photo Book or Photo Calendar with an iPhone or other smartphone?
- Will you create a Photo Book for me using my pictures?
- Can I make my Photo Book public or send an order link to friends?
- Can I create a Photo Calendar without the dates on it?
1) Can I change my order later?
We work with efficient, automatic production processes. Therefore, you cannot change your order after it has been placed. You can, however, change the shipping address as long as your order has not yet been sent.
There is a 2-hour window after completing your order in which you can cancel it and then place a new order. This does not apply to coffee table books made with our download software.
2) Is there any way to change my order to a rush order?
No, unfortunately, that is not possible.
3) How do I order from WhiteWall?
At WhiteWall, you can order through our website or in one of our stores. Additionally, we offer a download software (Windows/Mac/Linux) for creating coffee table books. You can also use our AR app for iOS, designed primarily for virtual previews, to place an order.
4) How can I re-order products I’ve previously ordered?
To do this, log in to your WhiteWall account and select “My Orders” from the menu. In the resulting overview, you will find a list under “Completed Orders”. Select an order you would like to order again, either in full or partially, and click on “Details.” In the order details, you will find an “Order Again” button on the lower right. That places the items from your order into the shopping cart again. You can then remove individual products from the new order if you want.
This also applies to coffee table books ordered via PDF upload.
Coffee table books created with the download software can be opened in the software and placed in the shopping cart again. To reorder coffee table books created online, log in to your user account and select "Coffee Table Books". Then click on "Reorder" on the right-hand side of the corresponding project. The project is automatically placed in the shopping cart and can be ordered again from there. At the same time, a duplicate of your project is created, which you can find at the top of the list of your saved coffee table books if you still want to make changes.
5) For how long will my image data be saved?
We save uploaded photos in your customer account for 90 days. The storage period starts at the time of the upload, when adding the item to the shopping cart and/or with the latest order of a photo. You can delete your photos yourself at an earlier time in your customer account under “My Photos”.
Coffee table books saved online will remain there for 90 days. You can extend this period respectively by 90 days by opening and re-saving your items. Saved coffee table books can be deleted manually in your customer account under “Coffee Table Books” at an earlier time.
Photo calendar projects will remain saved for 90 days after the last saving or ordering pro-cess. Also in this case, they can be deleted before the end of this period in your customer account under “Photo Calendar”.
6) Where can I find an overview of all the prices?
Go to the WhiteWall homepage and click on “Formats & Prices” in the upper left corner.
7) Where are my coffee table books and photo calendars saved and how do I find them?
Coffee table books you have saved offline can be found on your hard drive. Coffee table books and photo calendars saved online can be found in your account under “Coffee Table Books” and “Photo Calendar” respectively.
8) How can I order formats that are not in the price list?
When configuring your product, click the “Sizes and Formats” button. Then choose “Custom Size” and click “Edit Custom Size”. Enter the dimensions you want. If you want to change the aspect ratio (proportions) you will need to unlink the width and height by clicking the chain icon between the dimensions.
9) Can I transfer pictures from my cloud directly to WhiteWall?
No, that is not possible at this time.
10) Can I edit or customize the pictures?
When creating photo calendars online, you can apply various effects to your photos.
For other products, we currently do not offer any editing functions for your photos on the WhiteWall website. The only exception is the cropping of your photo when selecting the product format. You can do that during the ordering process.
11) What do I need to know if there is a signature or text integrated in the edge of my image?
If your picture has an integrated white or black border with a signature or text, please make sure that they are 1 cm from the edge of the picture to make sure they are not cut into during the printing and cutting process.
12) What does "Perfect Fit" mean?
Perfect Fit is a special feature of the WhiteWall website. It calculates the right format for wall art products using the aspect ratio of your uploaded photo. This way, you do not have to crop your photo to make it fit a standard format.
13) Will I need to crop my photo for canvas / acrylic glass prints?
No, through the special Perfect Fit function at WhiteWall, the automatically suggested formats will not require you to crop your photo. If you select a different format, then you can set the crop of your photo through our website.
14) How can I change the format of my coffee table book or photo calendar while designing it?
It is possible to do this for photo calendars and coffee table books in many cases.
Photo calendar: While creating your book, click on the “Options” tab on the right side. A window will open, and there you can select the paper type and color of the spiral binding, and you can also change the format. Please note that depending on the layout and paper you have selected, some formats may not be selectable.
Coffee table books that are designed directly in the browser: Select the tab "Book options" in the upper area.
Coffee table books that are designed using download software: Here it is only possible to change the format between Exhibition A4 landscape and Portfolio A3 landscape, or between Exhibition A4 portrait and Portfolio A3 portrait.
No matter what, be sure to double-check every page of your design after changing the format of your coffee table book or photo calendar.
15) Can I save coffee table book layouts and transfer them to other pages?
This is currently only possible in our download software:
To do this, select a photo placeholder on the page which you want to save and click "Save layout" in the Arrange Toolbox in the area "Special functions layout". This custom page layout is now saved directly in the main category Page Layouts. It is also marked with a green star. This enables you to recognise your own page layouts easily. They are also available in the page layout category "My layouts".
You can then use your own layouts in other coffee table book projects. However, you can only ever save your own layouts for a single page, not a double page.
16) Can I create a coffee table book or photo calendar with an iPhone or other smartphone?
Yes, that is possible. For coffee table books, however, we recommend uploading your photos through the desktop version of the website and creating your book on a PC or Mac. Or use our download software for Windows, Mac or Linux.
17) Will you create a coffee table book for me using my pictures?
Our online and download coffee table book creation software offers an assistant that will automatically generate a layout suggestion for you. You can then adjust this to taste.
18) Can I make my coffee table book public or send an order link to friends?
Sorry, that is not possible at this time.
19) Can I create a photo calendar without the dates on it?
Sorry, that is not possible at this time.