Table of Contents
- Can I change my order later?
- Is there any way to change my order to a rush order?
- How do I order from WhiteWall?
- How long are my products saved?
- Where can I find an overview of all the prices?
- Where are my Photo Books and Photo Calendars saved and how do I find them?
- How can I order formats that are not in the price list?
- Can I transfer pictures from my cloud directly to WhiteWall?
- Can I edit or customize the pictures?
- What do I need to know if there is a signature or text integrated in the edge of my image?
- What does "Perfect Fit" mean?
- Will I need to crop my photo for canvas / acrylic glass prints?
- How can I change the format of my Photo Book or Photo Calendar while designing it?
- Can I save Photo Book layouts and transfer them to other pages?
- Can I create a Photo Book or Photo Calendar with an iPhone or other smartphone?
- Will you create a Photo Book for me using my pictures?
- Can I make my Photo Book public or send an order link to friends?
- Can I create a Photo Calendar without the dates on it?
1) Can I change my order later?
We work with efficient, automatic production processes. Therefore, you cannot change your order after it has been placed. You can, however, change the shipping address as long as your order has not yet been sent.
There is a 2-hour window after completing your order in which you can cancel it and then place a new order. This does not apply to Photo Books made with our downloadable software or directly in the browser.To top
2) Is there any way to change my order to a rush order?
No, unfortunately, that is not possible.To top
3) How do I order from WhiteWall?
At WhiteWall, you can order through our website or in one of our stores. Additionally, we offer downloadable software (Windows/Mac) for creating Photo Books. You can also use our AR app for iOS, designed primarily for virtual previews, to place an order.h2>How can I re-order products I’ve previously ordered?
To do this, log in to your WhiteWall account and select “My Orders” from the menu. In the resulting overview, you will find a list under “Completed Orders”. Select an order you would like to order again, either in full or partially, and click on “Details.” In the order details, you will find an “Order Again” button on the lower right. That places the items from your order into the shopping cart again. You can then remove individual products from the new order if you want.
Photo Books created with the online software can be opened from the location you have saved them (hard drive or cloud storage) and added to the shopping cart again.To top
4) How long are my products saved?
Photo Books saved on your own hard drive (using our downloadable software or as PDFs) are, naturally, available as long as you have them saved there. Photo Books saved online remain saved for 30 days. By opening and saving the Photo Book again, you can prolong this period by 30 days.
Photo Calendars remain saved for 400 days.
All other products are saved indefinitely and can be re-ordered until such time as you delete the corresponding photos from your account.To top
5) Where can I find an overview of all the prices?
Go to the WhiteWall homepage and click on “Formats & Prices” in the upper left corner.To top
6) Where are my Photo Books and Photo Calendars saved and how do I find them?
Photo Books you have saved offline can be found on your hard drive. Photo Books and Photo Calendars saved online can be found in your account under “My Photo Books” and “My Photo Calendars” respectively.To top
7) How can I order formats that are not in the price list?
When configuring your product, click the “Sizes and Formats” button. Then choose “Custom Size” and click “Edit Custom Size”. Enter the dimensions you want. If you want to change the aspect ratio (proportions) you will need to unlink the width and height by clicking the chain icon between the dimensions.To top
8) Can I transfer pictures from my cloud directly to WhiteWall?
No, that is not possible at this time.To top
9) Can I edit or customize the pictures?
When creating Photo Calendars online, you can apply various effects to your photos.
For other products, we currently do not offer any editing functions for your photos on the WhiteWall website. The only exception is the cropping of your photo when selecting the product format. You can do that during the ordering process.
10) What do I need to know if there is a signature or text integrated in the edge of my image?
If your picture has an integrated white or black border with a signature or text, please make sure that they are 1 cm from the edge of the picture to make sure they are not cut into during the printing and cutting process.To top
11) What does "Perfect Fit" mean?
Perfect Fit is a special feature of the WhiteWall website. It calculates the right format for wall art products using the aspect ratio of your uploaded photo. This way, you do not have to crop your photo to make it fit a standard format.To top
12) Will I need to crop my photo for canvas / acrylic glass prints?
No, through the special Perfect Fit function at WhiteWall, the automatically suggested formats will not require you to crop your photo. If you select a different format, then you can set the crop of your photo through our website.To top
13) How can I change the format of my Photo Book or Photo Calendar while designing it?
It is possible to do this for Photo Calendars and Photo Books in many cases.
Photo Calendar: While creating your book, click on the “Options” tab on the right side. A window will open, and there you can select the paper type and color of the spiral binding, and you can also change the format. Please note that depending on the layout and paper you have selected, some formats may not be selectable.
For Photo Books created in the Mac software or directly in the browser, select the “Photo Book” tab near the top. Then select “Options” in the menu.
For Photo Books created using the Windows software, changing the format later is unfortunately not possible.
No matter what, be sure to double-check every page of your design after changing the format of your Photo Book or Photo Calendar.To top
14) Can I save Photo Book layouts and transfer them to other pages?
If you use the Mac software or create a book directly in your browser, the top menu has a “Layout” tab, and in it there is a “Save Layout” button. You can find your saved layouts in the “My Layouts” selector on the left. Using this function, you can transfer layouts to other pages.To top
15) Can I create a Photo Book or Photo Calendar with an iPhone or other smartphone?
Yes, that is possible. For Photo Books, however, we recommend uploading your photos through the desktop version of the website and creating your book on a PC or Mac. Or use the downloadable software for PC or Mac.To top
16) Will you create a Photo Book for me using my pictures?
Our online and downloadable Photo Book creation software offers an assistant that will automatically generate a layout suggestion for you. You can then adjust this to taste.
In the downloadable software for Windows, you will also find “Save page as my layout” in the Layout menu. You can access them on the left under layouts using the dropdown menu to select “My Layouts”.To top
17) Can I make my Photo Book public or send an order link to friends?
Sorry, that is not possible at this time.To top
18) Can I create a Photo Calendar without the dates on it?
Sorry, that is not possible at this time.To top