Table of Contents
- What countries does WhiteWall deliver to?
- Can I have my order delivered to a parcel pickup station or package shop?
- Can I use a different shipping address?
- Can I pick up my order in a WhiteWall store?
- Can I choose which parcel service will deliver my order?
- What are the delivery options?
- How much does shipping cost?
- How do I check the status of my order?
- How long will my order take?
- How will my order be packaged and shipped?
- I want to order wall art / an unmounted photo print / and a photo book at the same time. Is that possible?
1) What countries does WhiteWall deliver to?
You can find this information, and all the shipping rates, in our table of shipping costs.To top
2) Can I have my order delivered to a parcel pickup station or package shop?
No, that is not possible at this time.To top
3) Can I use a different shipping address?
Yes. While placing your order, you can enter a shipping address that is different from your billing address. The shipping address may be in another country as long as WhiteWall delivers to that country. The shipping costs will then be adjusted for the intended destination.To top
4) Can I pick up my order in a WhiteWall store?
It is only possible to pick up your order in a WhiteWall store if placed the order in that same store. Please understand that it is not possible to pick up your order at our production location.To top
5) Can I choose which parcel service will deliver my order?
Yes, you can select from different options depending on the contents of your order and the country to which it is being delivered. These options are available while reviewing and completing your order under “Delivery”.To top
6) What are the delivery options?
Standard Delivery: Your order is sent with normal speed.
White Label (Neutral Shipping): This option means that WhiteWall will not be indicated as the manufacturer and sender of the goods. The return address will be listed as “WWM GmbH, Europaallee 59, Frechen, Germany.” There will be no WhiteWall branding on the products or packaging. The delivery slip will list you (the orderer) as the contact person for the recipient. The Neutral Shipping makes sense if you re-sell WhiteWall products and want to have them delivered directly to your customers.To top
7) How much does shipping cost?
You can find a list of all our shipping costs in this table.To top
8) How do I check the status of my order?
We automatically send you e-mail updates on the status of your order. This occurs when your order is received and when it is shipped. In the shipping confirmation, you will find the parcel number and a tracking link to follow your delivery.
You can also check on the status of your order in your account under “My Orders.”To top
9) How long will my order take?
You can find the delivery times in shipping information.To top
10) How will my order be packaged and shipped?
We send your product in secure, custom-made packaging designed specifically for art and use selected shipping partners. Depending on the shipping options and product, you can choose the delivery service for your order during checkout. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the order will be delivered to your shipping address after production.To top
11) I want to order wall art / an unmounted photo print / and a photo book at the same time. Is that possible?
Of course! You can order wall art, photo calendars and photo books at the same time as long as the photo books are ordered by uploading a PDF. This is currently not possible for Photo Books created using the downloadable or online software. These have to be ordered separately. However you can order multiple copies at once this way.To top